Hi All,
We are counting down to our wedding. Only 18 more days to go!!! The heat is on. I've been busy with 3 concerts last week, working and starting a new project this week - A kids central project in which I will be working in! And trying to fit in wedding preparations, going to the gym, facial etc.... Seriously sometimes there's a lot more pressure to be the bride than the groom!!!
Anyway, for those who have yet to RSVP for the wedding, please do so soon. Otherwise, do expect a call from us or Christine soon to check on RSVP status.
I've also uploaded Series 2 of our wedding photos for your enjoyment!
Looking forward to see all of you soon!
Cheers,
Iris.
Google Ad3
Join Mailing List
|
|
| Subscribe to RisRay |
| Visit this group |
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment